Based in Skövde, Sweden
Press / Business contact:
Headquartered in Skövde, Sweden, Tarhead Studio aims to gather ambition and progressive thinking into creating games forged to bring out the best player experiences we can imagine.
Tarhead Studio was formed as a student project in early 2013 by a group of game development students at University of Skövde, Sweden. During the education GRiEF was developed, a story-driven side-scrolling platform game which received attention by winning several awards, including Best Scenario at Swedish Game Awards 2013.After that
After reaping some success with GRiEF the workforce expanded with a large-scale project envisioned. Enter RUiN, a free-to-play, online arena team game tailored for the needs of both the PC and console markets. The game will be available for Early Alpha Access April 2017
Dreamhack special trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Tarhead studio, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- ""Indies Crash E3." " - - April, 2015
- "Swedish Game Awards: Best Scenario." - Stockholm, June, 2013
- "Swedish Academic Game Award" - - Skövde, October, 2013
- "This game is everything I dreamed of for an online PVP arena style game."
- - Fanmail, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- "That looks pretty sick. Can't wait to see more."
- - RUiN fan at Gamex.,
Team & Repeating Collaborator